I received a package of a large variety of teas a while ago and want to share with you eight teas I especially like. Those represent a mix out of green, black and herbal teas.
- Eight Treasures is a green tea with eight different ingredients. It has a slightly fruity flavor.
- Genmaicha is also a green tea, but with a completely different flavors which it gets from roasted brown rice.
- Tung Ting Oolong, a tea sometimes also called blue tea, is inbetween green and black tea. That makes it a good choice if you cannot decide for either kind of tea.
- Earl Grey is definitely one of my favorite teas with its citrus taste. I mostly drink it in the afternoon or early evening.
- Chai tea has a spicy flavor and I like it on cold days with some milk.
- Rooibos (also rooibos caramel) is a good companion if you feel like (black) tea, but you do not want to consume caffeine. That makes it my preferred tea for the late evening and night.
- Mate tea, in the opposite, has quite some caffeine and is good choice if you are tired or sleep deprived.
- Ginger (& Lemon) tea has a taste I really like. Ginger is supposed to have an anti-inflammatory effect and can make you feel a lot better if you have cold.